Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've decided that I'm not going to plug in my sewing machine again until I finish the minor maintenance on the master bath, and after that I'm going to paint and re-arrange the office and claim the walk-in closet here for my very own. All books, diplomas and electronic gadgetry that could be useful-but-aren't will be packed up and gently placed in what will then become Gavin's walk-in closet. I've come to the understanding--at last--that part of a happy, healthy relationship with another person is to reserve some space for your very own to be as tidy or piggy as you like and not be nagged about it or constantly nagging.

This room will be mine. It will be blue. I will put shelving up to hold all my sewing supplies. It will have white curtains. My son can play in my closet with my shoes without fear of injury.

It's going to be awesome!

No comments: